Should I tell my ex I miss him?

While we were dating he was being distant and we broke up not too long ago. I truly miss him and I want to get back together with him but I don't know what to do. People say not to text you ex but I really miss him and I would do anything to get back together. Yeah i know kinda naive right. Lol.

We also applied for a job at the same place and I heard back from them. I was wondering if they replied to him.

205

Most Helpful Guy

• If you dumped him. Then talk to him. Take it slow.

If he dumped you. Then no. Wait for him to miss you. That can only happen with him reaching out to you first.

In the meantime, improve yourself. Get stronger emotionally, look sexy physically. Go to the gym, get new clothes. Be and look your best. He will notice. Act like its no big deal. Look happy. Make him think you've moved on. He will long for you only then.

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you think that would accomplish? You clearly broke up for a reason, do you honestly think things will be different if you get back together? Telling him you miss him will only trap yourself back into a cycle and stop yourself from being able to move on. Ultimately, it's up to you, but I don't think it's the best idea.

What Guys Said 4

• Do it!

• no do not... move on.. you broke up for a reason.

• Do it its only beenn a week. The longer u leave it the less he'll agree

• Lol, better to spend your time on something actually worth doing lol

What Girls Said 19

• Don't do it.

• Tell him you miss him. It can't hurt to try.

• No. No, no, and no.
    Do whatever you can to get him off of your mind. Read a book, go for a walk, hang out with some friends. Pick up a new hobby. Keep your mind off of him. Contacting him and possibly hanging out is only going to end up in more heartache.

• Please don't. You're hung up on this guy who won't get back together. Continually contacting him will remind you even more of him and you'll never get over him. He broke up with you for a reason, and that's his problem. You deserve someone better than that who will love you for you.

• Noooo

• How long ago did u break up?

• Less than a week

• How should I start the conversation?

• Hey, how've you been?
      I just wanted to let you know I missed you and might have been too abrupt with our break up. Do you wa t to get together to talk?

• I think that if you miss him a lot, and he means a lot to you then yes. I think it is better to do something and get it out of your system than to regret it, right? I say go for it!

• Something I've learned is that we are allowed to miss certain people but not want them back in our life :)

• No, it's over. U can be nice but that's it.

• follow your heart!! If you think he feels he feels the same way as you then yes go for it. Give it a shot who knows he misses you too!

• Tell him.

• no don't tell him because once he can breakup with you he can do it again

• Trust me don't. If he doesn't reciprocate or acknowledge that he missed you too which might just happen, you will feel worse and will fall into a greater depression. Nothing can be worth that.

• no. be strong

• no !

• only if you want to start again

• Just do what you want to do and what you think might be good or just give it a try.

• I always think you should take the chance especially if you think that person is worth having then why not try? Worst they can do is say no and that can solidify your option to move on

• dont do it, it never works out and just ends up hurting more.

• No! Don't do it!