Me and my ex just broke up and we dated for 4 years. I love her but she dont want me becuase I hurt her a lot in the passed. Will she miss me?

She didn't block me on anything. Will she come back on her own time?

30

What Girls Said 3

• Of course she will miss you. But that does not mean that she will come back. The fact that she didn't block you is either because she doesn't want you out of her life she doesn't want to forget you or because she already doesn't care if she sees you in a post or something.

• Who broke up with who? And did you cheat?

• my girl broke up with me. no one cheated.

• there's been a lot of fights tho

• I need to change my ways. I need to me more of a loving and caring guy. but it will be a process. and no contact till she talks to me

• She will definitely miss you. That doesn't meen she will come crawling back to you though. If you've hurt her in a way that was really damaging, I wouldn't expect her to come back. If you really love her, then you need to prove it to her and don't mess it up this time. Good luck to you

• but what If she do come back but see me as a better person

• that's why I'm worried.

• I wanna show her. I can do better. for her.

What Guys Said 0