My girlfriend well my ex now she had cheated on me again need too kno what to do?

okay my girlfriend but she not my girlfriend no more. I broke up with her cuz she's cheated on me again and she lied about it, I don't like liars.. and now since I've been annoying her she been blowing up my phone and keep acting needy and keep texting me un Facebook telling me how sorry she is and have strong feelings for me and she wanna buy my love all types of shit she saying, I really do care for her a lot but this the second time she cheated un me so now I'm done. but I really just want her to feel bad about doing me cheating un me again that's all any suggestion?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• To have resentment or being bitter is like drinking poison and expect the other person to get sick.
    So just move on

Most Helpful Guy

• I think u should just move on u gave her one chance which she again misused and that was enough

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Take her back under your wing, and then sleep with another woman.

• move on and done look back.