Are they gonna break up?

On the phone I heard my ex and his girlfriend talking to each other because my ex's phone called mine and I decided to listen until he hung up. And my ex kept talking to her and saying "I love you" to her and she took forever to respond to his questions and with her tone of voice the whole time and everything and how she wasn't really responding or she took forever to respond to him, I could tell that she's over him. And they've been together since he broke up with me over a year ago.

21

What Guys Said 1

• yess

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly I would be pretty pissed at someone for listening to a private conversation like that if I were him.

Couples fight, couples also make up. It sounds like your desire for them to break up might be projected onto their argument.

I suggest you stay out of it completely. If you have any hopes of being with him again or even just friendship, don't bring up his conversation and give him lots of time and space. You just heard him confess his love for another woman, you don't want to get tangled in that.

• I don't think you should get excited because he is obviously in love with her , even if she doesn't love him. So don't get your hopes up