My friend liked this guy (1) for 6 year, but he likes me LOOL, but I like his friend (2). You guys think (1) will stop (2) from getting with me?

(2) and I have been talking on and off and we're somewhat i contact everyday (like sending snaps and through messenger). Soon school is gonna start and I hope we'll move forward into a relationship of some sort but (1) doesn't realize, I think, that I'm talking to (2) and that I'm actually into (2). I guess I'm just worried that (1) will talk to (2) and tell him to back off. It took a lot of courage for me to make the first move and talk to (1) online and I really wanna meet him in person and hang out when school starts up again

13

Most Helpful Guy

• nah he won't stop guy 2 if he wants to get with you... guys aren't the same as girls in that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well he maybe try yes. But if (2) likes you a lot and see that you are interested in him then you are fine. Well what I am afraid is your friend that likes (1) you are goons have a problem with her girl.

• We don't talk anymore and there I'm not doing anything wrong with (1) besides being a genuine friend towards him so I guess it don't really matter

What Guys Said 2

• try talking to (3) who isn't connected with your friend or (1) or (2)..

• well it depends on how good friends they are

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!