My friend liked this guy (1) for 6 year, but he likes me LOOL, but I like his friend (2). You guys think (1) will stop (2) from getting with me?

(2) and I have been talking on and off and we're somewhat i contact everyday (like sending snaps and through messenger). Soon school is gonna start and I hope we'll move forward into a relationship of some sort but (1) doesn't realize, I think, that I'm talking to (2) and that I'm actually into (2). I guess I'm just worried that (1) will talk to (2) and tell him to back off. It took a lot of courage for me to make the first move and talk to (1) online and I really wanna meet him in person and hang out when school starts up again
3
1