Girls, how do you make your ex miss you and want you back?

I want to know. Tell me. I have an ex who doesn't even give me the time of day, and I want him to want me back.

Most Helpful Girl

• The tactic to get him back is the same tactic to get over him.
    End contact with him, start living the single life, working on yourself and your goals again, being free and having fun doing new things with new people.
    If he sees you moving on and living this great life without him it will make him see that you are a wonderful confident fun and attractive person that he was a fool for breaking up with.
    Believe me, the crying and begging for pity and attention has the complete opposite effect and will actually make you look less attractive to him and push him away more.
    The great thing about this tactic is that if he comes back then you will have spent your time wisely improving yourself and being happy again but if he doesn't come back you won't have sat around wasting your time being depressed.
    Honestly, there's your answer. That's how you get your ex back if you have any chance of getting him back.
    Ultimately you're making him miss you by saying (through your actions) "okay, well I'm great and I'm going to continue being great and having fun whether you're here or not and you're going to be sorry someone as great as me isn't interested in you anymore".
    You want him so bad right now because, as you say, he won't give you the time of day. The same thing will work in him. YOU stop giving HIM the time of day. Watch how much better you feel and how much power you take back from doing it. Thank me later. It's win win.

What Girls Said 19

• My ex did this to me and it broke my heart, i only wanted to be friends after the break up, i moved away didn't contact him for years and then out of the blue he messaged me, but i was already in a relationship and I didn't care to talk to him anymore

• Nothing. Believe me trying to get him back won't work. Being desperate for him never works, and being desperate for someone else to take you doesn't work either. Spend time with other people. It's hard to get him out of your thoughts. I understand. The best way to move on would be socializing with people who actually care about you.

• Pull away.

• Do you. Ignore him.

• You can't, even after games to make them notice, they still won't care unless they really do miss you. Let it go.

• Why do you want him back? What's changed?

• you can't make someone do anything and if he doesn't give you the time of the day, why would u give him your time of the day?

• Don't do it girly find someone else

• you don't, that's why they are an ex. Take care

• its probably not worth it.. if he moved on you should too.

• If you guys broke up, there was a reason, and because of that reason, you shouldn't want him back. I was the same way with my ex boyfriend. I wanted him back. But then i realized that we broke up for a reason and it wasn't meant to be. Trust me. Try not to want him back. Do this by focusing on friends, family, pets, and really anything that makes you happy. Obviously y'all aren't meant to be together. It's that simple.

• From what it seems he is your ex so it's normal not to care about you after ypu two have broken up. Obviously things didn't work out so why would he want you back in the first place? The only possible reason to want you back would be if he still loves you but this can happen only if you were the one who decided to brake up with him. Overall this is ridiculous. Grow up

• IF he doesn't give you the time of the day why are you trying to get him back? Live your life and find someone worth your time.

• Be better change a little bit for the best and make him realize what he's missing , if that dosent work then fuck it ,

• Only they can make that choice.

• don't waste the energy. he's moved on so you should probably do the same, for your own good

• Why do you want him back tho?

• They're ex's for a reason!! Move on haha

• Why don't you just move on? Your time would be better spent