Explanation for my ex behaving like this?

So my ex broke up with me nearly 2 months ago. She said she needed space to work on herself. I immediately went into NC.

After, she started behaving psycho and trying to make me jealous with a colleague of mine. She would be cold, then friendly, then cold, friendly, cold, now super friendly

Last time I saw her was Friday, she was play fighting me, teasing me, and seemed as if she got jealous when I was talking teasing another girl.

How I have been behaving? Extremely Happy. I got my career job which she knows about through social media. I am going on a date with a beautiful girl in a couple days (that she doesn't know about), doing fun things with friends,, on top of that, a lot of people like me in our gym. She's been stalking my social media quite excessively through Instagram story.

Thoughts?

12

What Girls Said 1

• Either she immediately regretted breaking up with you because she realized she didn't want to be lonely afterwards or she's trying to get you back because of how easily you're moving on. She's having problems getting over you and seeing you move on easier is hard for her, so she's trying to make you jealous so that you miss her as much as you miss her. It could also be that you're improving yourself more than she's improving herself, so she resents you for doing what she thought the break up would do for her

These are bad mind games she's playing. It's better for you to cut off all contact with her. Block her on social media so she doesn't have that to hang onto because it's only going to drag things out longer. She needs to move on because it was her choice to break up with you

Improving yourself is a great thing after breaking up, so getting a new job is probably the best thing that could happen for you right now. After mine, starting yoga and Pilates helped me immensely because it physically and mentally makes me look and feel better. Finding better things to do with your time is important for moving on. Dating again is good as long as you're not doing it as a rebound because you'll only have to break up with her too

• "Either she immediately regretted breaking up with you because she realized she didn't want to be lonely afterwards or she's trying to get you back because of how easily you're moving on."

Can you elaborate more on this? They seem like they're the same thing.

Also why go cold then friendly then cold then friendly again?

• Just curious, if I do want her back... what do I do? I'm torn between if I want her back or not

• You do not want her back. If she left you once, she'll leave you again. She's jealous that you're moving on, so now she's playing mind games. Anytime a relationship doesn't work out whether by your choice or the other person's you need to drop it completely and move on. If you break up once, you're going to have the same problems again, but they'll think they can get away with it easier because you took them back

My ex cheated on me, so I dumped him. Now he's trying to make me jealous to get me back. That's immature behavior and I need a mature man in my life, not some immature fuckboy with commitment issues

What Guys Said 2

• Overthinking. Women like to play games. Do not engage.

• play the game and dont lose