I think I'm being blown off.. how should I respond?

So me and this guy were casually seeing each other... communication has kind of stilted. Anyways this is the second time he's gone two days without texting me when we used to talk everyday. Not that I'd usually care, about texting but we were supposed to be seeing each other yesterday and he completely flaked Sunday night without even a text or anything and there's still radio silence from his end. Last time we spoke was Saturday before he went out with friends when he sent me some non nude photos of himself. I don't really know how to approach this as its never happened to me before, but I'm not really interested in him anymore anyways. Just annoyed at this overall situation.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he blew off a planned date than you now need to ignore him. Don't text him and if he never says shit than assume he doesn't want to see you. A person who's into you will respect you enough to say hey, sorry I can't make it. Can we reschedule. They cancel but offer another time to meet. A person who's blowing you off gives you silence or just cancel without an offer to meet again

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Since you're not interested blow it off

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore him.

0|0
    0|0
  • call him not text.
    leave an message if he does not pick with you concerns.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;