Can we ever be friends again?

I would like to be friends with my ex again but I don't think he wants to since I'm married now. Recently, I tried contacting him. The first time I texted him, he ignored it or probably didn't know it was my number, and the second time (about a few months later) I tried again and he responded but he seemed to want to cut the conversation short. Just a quick backstory. We dated (long distance but we did meet in person prior) for about a month. I don't know what was wrong with me but I met this other guy that lived closer to me and we kinda started talking and I didn't have the heart to breakup with my ex so I kinda started treating him badly like ignoring and being argumentative but that didn't work so I broke up with him myself. Immediately after, he asked if we could be friends still (I didn't tell him about the other guy) and I agreed. But I was focusing on my new relationship so I still unintentionally treated him bad up until the point where we got into an argument and he just stopped talking to me for a month. During that time, I broke up, with the guy for pressuring me for sex so I went back to my ex because I just need a friend for comfort (horrible, I know but I wasn't in my right mind). Fortunately, he accepted and it went good for a while but then he started getting to attached again, plus, I got back together with the other guy. I guess he was starting to find out so after our last argument, I told him. I heard some pain in his voice and he told me to lose his number. Fast forward a year later, I'm now married to the other guy but now I'm miserable. It isn't what I thought it was gonna be and I feel I rushed it. I contacted my ex not too long ago saying how sorry I am and I remembered how great a friend he was and how he's really the only person who I trust. He helped a little but told me since I was married now, we couldn't be friends. We wished each other the best and thst was that. But, will he ever forgive me and let us be friends again?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I feel sorry for you baby my girlfriend ex is married and she calls me all the time but we will never work things out she's just where she's at I can't help her out of that situation I would do anything for her but our situation is over

What Girls Said 1

• No, because haven't been a nice person worthy of his friendship. If he wanted to speak with you, he would have. Respect the fact that he isn't interested and sort out your problems without using him