Important! Should I give up?

So i'm in this shooting olympic sports since I was like, 10 years old. I'm currently 14, still young. I have trainings 4 times a week, 3hours each time. I feel like giving up because my scores does not even hit the required scores to stay in the team.

I've been stuck in this merry goround of shooting really shitty scores and either way I feel like I'm gonna get kicked, real soon. I feel like quitting before i get kicked... also, my coach said he isn't disappointed at me and is actually proud of me. I cried really hard because he had faith in me and I disappointed him, right? somehow?

I'm giving up already and I dread trainings. Should i quit the team? or hold on? It's draining for me and it's been going on for 4 years. i can't keep doing this for my examinations, can i? OR do i hold on until I get KICKED, instead of leaving myself?

i'm trying my hardest but i still can't improve. it's not that easy.. i get easily stressed and I have anxiety
wait till u get kicked
leave now
just keep working harder and hope you don't get kicked
Vote C
come back when you hit the required score
Vote D
GirlGuy
Important! Should I give up?
2
1