Why is he doing this?

I met this guy about 6 or 7 months ago. I fell for him, hard. I have told him as much. He goes hot and cold. He breaks up with me and then eventually messages me again (I assume, whoever he met didn't work out) I feel crazy. He knows I love him and I care about him. He tosses me aside and then has me crawling back for more. He says he loves me, he kisses me forehead but... how he acts is confusing me. I don't know if he is lying or what. Its like he can't find someone else so he just keeps dragging me back into his spell. Our most recent 'break up' I told him I loved him, I fucking love him and I care about him and he told me to stop it. It can't work (insert a new reason here) I do have kids from a previous relationship and that is his current new reason as to why we can't work, because I have kids.

Why is he doing this? What is he doing? He knows how I feel about him and he keeps me on this emotional roller coaster and knows I can't stay away. Why say he loves me, kisses me forehead when were together, holds my hand and hold me just to do the things he's doing? I'm a mess and I'm lost
(fyi, the sex is amazing, i personally think we have a strong connection)

04

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't know for sure but he seem to have some serious problems or maybe he is just an asshole, you should stay away from people acting that way.

• Apparently he just has serious problems. I told him how i felt and he told me he's texting a new girl. So.. yeah. Ouch.

What Guys Said 3

• How many kids do you have? You gotta learn the rules.

• I have 3 kids. He knew this going into the relationship 7 months ago.

• You can't delete it. I written to the developers and asked them to make an option to delete, edit stuff.

• I sent you an email.

• you have kids? or him?

• I have kids. He has none

• I hate that he's made me defeated and feel like a horrible person. Now, to forget about him and try to get even half of me back and have the strength to never text him or answer his messages again :(

• right, don't let him affect you and especially the kids with this, if you feel like you need to talk to someone just get in touch with me, I might be able to get you over this disaster lol plus I am pretty lonely most of the time and I could use a woman to talk to?

• Maybe he is highly Insecure about his physical appearance around you, because you are extremely beautiful woman?
    Maybe he feels Insecure and Inferior next to you?

• I told him I think he's hot and handsome. I've told him I love him, I care for him. I don't look at any other men when we were together. I don't think I'm pretty at all, I think I'm far from it. I don't let it get in the way of me wanting to hold his hand, hug him or give him shoulder massages though. If he does feel insecure and inferior he's never said anything and I don't give him a reason to feel that way around me. I don't get it.

• I'm 5'3 on a good day.

Thank you. Although, he has made me feel like the ugliest most worthless person on the planet. He knows he's handsome, he's told me as much.

Body hair doesn't bother me.

• You have been married before?
      You prefer men over women for romance emotional support and sex? Am sure if you do date and have sex with men you would feel superior and lot more better and beautiful than any man ever.
      5'3 is good Height for a woman.
      Bye you would prefer a all natural very hairy man including legs and chest or a nicely shaved man everywhere?

What Girls Said 0