What message you would like to give to your Ex? [Say what you didn't say]?

You can choose from poll or you can write your own.What message you would like to give to your Ex? [Say what you didn't say]?

• At least be a friend
  • let's give it another try
  • I am sorry. Please forgive me
    Vote C
  • I hate you. Please never come back in my life again
    Vote D

54

Most Helpful Girl

• We could still be friends!

Most Helpful Guy

• All my relationships either ended amicably or the girl just used me for sex so there's not much that's needs to be said

What Girls Said 4

• I have my ex on Skype still because he wanted to try to be friends. Except the last time we spoke it wasn't really on good terms. I kinda laced into him because he said he was still in love with me even though we've been split up for 5 years. Called his bullshit.

"I meant what I said, if you disrespect my wishes one more time and contact me for any reason other than trying to legitimately be friends then I will block you. And I never block people."

• I hope you will be happy with your new life !
    (He moved in another country and we remain friends)

• LOl you and your little girlfriend laughed at me when i begged to work things out you and now she making your life sooo complicated. Congratulations.

• "I know I was at fault too, but that doesn't mean you didn't do wrong".

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sorry, that I couldn't make you happy... I hope you find someone that can make it... seriously...

• I don't have an ex

• she likes to share