Do you think hurting people feelings should be illigal?

I mean like cheating on your wife, husband kind of hurt feelings.

416

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I think if you cheat, your dick should fall offf... that way when your wife sees your dickless body, she'll know what you did πŸ˜€!!

If a girl cheats, her pussy should develop an awful disgusting smell that can never be eliminated even after showering, that way nobody will want to have sex with her stinky ass again. That way if your wife takes a shower and still smells of rotten πŸ’©, you'll know what she did πŸ˜πŸ€—!!'

This way people can be more honest... if they wanna go eff someone else, they'll tell their partner they are no longer turned on by them, end that relationship before initiating another.. might be hurtful to the other person but less hurtful than being cheated on, now they can both move on to someone better, and less std's spreading about... πŸ’πŸΌπŸ€“!!

• However, in real life today, if you're married, and can prove that your spouse cheated, you can take legal action against them,,,, this already exists.

• wtf πŸ˜‚ Good imagination :D could be a movie :D & legal actions like what? what I know you can do legal actions to divorce them from court or something

• Yup! And take everything that's theirs, instead of 50/50... IF you can prove they cheated, you keep everything... usually it's the guy that cheats and usually guys are the ones who have more materialistic input in a marriage... ... so let's say a house Wife discovers her husband cheating and he's the only one that works... well tough luck to him if she has proof cause she leaves him with nothing and all that hard work? Lol.. and if they both work, well it wouldn't be fair for it to be 50/50 if the other cheated, so I'd have proof the other keeps everything... πŸ’πŸΌ!!

Gag should start casting for auditions and make little movie scenarios about our questions and answers... πŸ˜›πŸ€“!! We could be a big hit!

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It's not objective at all. The women could say "You're hurting my feelings." and you would have to go through the court process.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, hurt feelings depend on the person and how they react. It really wouldn't be judgable in court.

• Nope

• In some places, cheating is illegal. In some places it's even punishable by death.

I WAS cheated on though - and I still don't want it to be illegal. What sucked wasn't so much the cheating but that he let me go on so long trying really hard to have this happy, perfect home while he was plotting his escape. I am really glad we're not married now. Best thing that ever happened to me.

What Guys Said 15

• At the broadest level, I would have to say "no."

Example: I didn't get a job I wanted because a more qualified candidate was chosen instead of me. Now an employer is left in a bind: hurt my feelings and get prosecuted because I was hurt; or, choose me, and because I'm not as experienced or trained as the other candidate, the employer gets sued for malpractice or negligence because they chose me instead of someone better qualified.

Your question is too overly generalized. And honestly, not in an objective way.

In the U. S., laws and criminal acts are designated to be objective to the defendant. It is designed like that to prevent arbitrary and unjust persecution. Simply allowing criminal and / or civil proceedings just because someone had their feelings hurt is a system that is inherently prejudiced against the defendant.

• I didn't read all, only the job part, yea that kind of hurt feelings don't matter, I said up there example cheating on wife or husband, the one u supposed to be loved with a lot and married ^^ if something happened like cheating you will have reap break down it might drive you to suicide as some did

• or like your first love? most of us our first love didn't go well and we had really bad heart breaking for while

• I'd rather get beaten up than cheated on. So disrespectful.

• Not at all. People are allowed to do that (or say) what they want no matter how horribly it may be viewed.

• No too abstract. level of hurt can't be measured, and there's no objective way of telling if the person is hurt because what the person did.

• no not at all

• Yeah, then I could charge my ex πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• No way that just fucking stupid

• People do suicide because their first lover cheated on them and see them ^^ kids 14 yo or even younger ^^ why is it stupid

• Because that is a totalitarian state.

• Well in some states if you catch your spouse cheating on you in the act and kill them you can get away with it but other than that no.

• Hey, this is life, a lot of things hurt, get over it. Just act like a grown up and learn to deal with it. Why do people want to ban everything, don't they understand that freedom is key?

• You know some kids die cuz of their first lover cheat on them or use then right? kids what they know about life yet? why they should heart breaking at age -14 ?

• as an adult you can deal with it better than when you are child ^^ it doesn't make it easier, you are just child, you only think she or he will be everything without them you are dead but when you adult you know its not

• A lot of adults who have never experienced pain in their children react just like children when fced to the said pain. They react like children because they haven't toughened up during their childhood. Childhood shapes you, the more you've been hurt, the tougher you will be.

• its already illegal...

• That's what I thought.

• πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

• there's videos on youtube about people being arrested for offending some girls i think.

• No because then telling someone a hard truth would be literally illegal

• hell no, facts dont care about your feelings.

• Why just why

• Laws which can't be enforced are useless.

• Of course not