Is it ok to fight a Lesbian?

I recently broke up with my girlfriend because she was Bi. Her current "girlfriend" saw me in public with my friends and tried to fight me.
She started swinging at me and I completely froze and just blocked because she was a girl.
Then one of my friends punched her in the face and dropped her.

My friends told me I should have fought back because she was assaulting me but I didn't because I didn't want to hit a woman. My friend that punched her thought she was a guy.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Vagina or not if she punches you you're allowed to defend yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• In such a case , blocking the attack is all you need to do. No justification for a counterattack if she isn't pointing an arm at you..

What Girls Said 2

• Regardless of their gender or how they show it , if they went in first you have every right to defend yourself

• Regardless of the gender you should have defended yourself from her.
    She came swinging at you first. Self defense

• The way I see it is, if a chick wants to hit a man like she is a man, she deserves to be hit like she's a man

What Guys Said 2

• If she is trying to hit you then give her a warning first, if you feel that's appropriate, and if she doesn't heed the warning then do what you need to in order to defend yourself and to make her stop. If that means you have to hit her then so be it.

• Let her have the first hit so you can explain yourself easier..
    I'M NOT SUPPORTING VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN!!(unless you're russian)