Help me please if had a brkup and its been 3 year please tell me how to move on?

63

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally believe that the longer you're in a relationship the harder it is to leave, and that can pertain to any type of relationship.

When it comes to the romantic variety, I've personally endured some very VERY long relationships, and some extremely difficult breakups. I would say that the more bad blood there was between you, the worse it is. It seems like having so much to hate about the other person would make it easier to move on, but it doesn't.

When you break up with someone, you're not just leaving the relationship, you're also leaving a part of your life behind. And in many cases, even ones where the breakup was amicable, there can be a lot of open ended circumstances, and a lack of closure.

They say that for as long as you were together, it takes half as much time to get over. In my last long-term relationship, we were together for 6 years and it took me more than that to get over. But I also had a child with the other person, and having to deal with them on a regular basis kept the old feelings alive, and not the loving ones, I might add. Everything I hated about him, and still do, creeps up everytime we talk. It's difficult to breakup. No one likes saying goodbye.

Most Helpful Guy

• you got to say it to yourself and mean it. it's your mind not its own. if you are looking for a new relationship, simply go out a meet someone new. don't do comparisons between your ex and the potential. when your mind feels fluttered with thoughts, beath... repeat if necessary.

What Girls Said 5

• It is honestly just a matter of accepting the past, letting go of it, and being open to letting others not only love you, but for you to love them.
    Being hung up on someone who doesn't want to be with you is a waste of time and energy. It is time to spend your time and energy on new opportunities.

• she ditched me and i had no option of commting suscide and she told all our cherised moments to here friend and her friends asked me what was all about physical relationship

• Committing suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem and it destroys all chances of things ever getting better for you. Throughout life you will get knocked down and you might feel broken sometimes but what matters more is learning how to get back up and to pick up the pieces and move on. It's called getting stronger and wiser. Don't dwell on little things like that. She is merely a waste of time for you. Move on.

• If you're still crushed over a break up that happened 3 years ago, then you need a therapist mate. That's really not meant to be mean, but there's nothing anyone on here can say or to do help you.

• You broke up 3 years ago?

• time

• Find someone new. Everyone is replaceable

What Guys Said 2

• You need to realise that "the one" does not exist. You need tp realise there are plenty of other women out there that you can be happy with. Go out more, meet new people, be social.

• What's preventing you moving on? 3 years seems like enough time to get over someone.