My girlfriend left me for another guy and my heart really hurts. How can I get over the heartbreak and move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• What I would do is just have like a week or two to kinda be by yourself and go through all the stages of break up and then just start talking to someone else, or loads of people because then you are entertained and stuff and you won't think about her as much

Most Helpful Guy

• How long were y'all together?

• dang that sucks man. I'm kinda scared getting another girl then. I wonder what kind if girls are faithful

• I'm over that now... that happened 11 years ago. Don't think like that... She was just the wrong girl for you... you will find the one you're supposed to be with when the time is right. Nowadays, it's hard finding a faithful woman - if you do find one treat her right.

What Girls Said 1

• Going to the gym (making sport in general), concentrate about your future/career, music is pretty useful too

What Guys Said 1

• get jacked and pursue your hobbies and career goals. you're still young u got this u young stud she's not the one for u anyway