My ex is flirting with my best friend! should I do something?

i have broken up with my ex for like 3 years now, but i still have feelings for him, and all my best friends know that even if i still deny it. about a couple months ago, i find out my ex is messaging my best friend, and has flirted with her (she also flirted back). i confronted her and told her i know and I'm not pleased with it, she then tells me that she didn't know i still liked him which is BS! my ex and my best friend have been messaging a lot, and she keeps on bringing him up, and kinda rubbing it in my face, by telling me things she know would make me jealous. she then blames me and says i always bring him up, when its always her.
My ex and i are friends, but i just can't deal with them flirting, all my other friends also think its wrong!
what do i do?/

12

What Guys Said 2

• Question: Why aren't you with him if you still do like him?

• Don't even think about those who don't really care for you, he will talk to you whe he need you but he won't be there when u need him for sure

What Girls Said 1

• Guys do that, it's normal and tell your "best friend" to chill tf out