Do you accept marrying a Muslim?

618

Most Helpful Girl

• No, never. The differences between us would be too much. Way too much. Our religious beliefs, while both being equally valid, are too far apart.

• You think Muslims are fanatics

• ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thank you for MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• Would you as a Muslim accept marrying a non-Muslim, and having her remain a non-Muslim? According to the teachings of Islam, if you are a true Muslim, then then your answer to that should be "No", with no exceptions.

• But Islam does not forbid marriage to another religion. Respect must be reciprocal

• You do whatever you want to be God. Religion is pleased and not difficult

• I live in a majority Muslim community. I know these things. And "you do whatever you want to be God" certainly isn't their attitude in the mosques.