Do you accept marrying a Muslim?

618

Most Helpful Girl

• No, never. The differences between us would be too much. Way too much. Our religious beliefs, while both being equally valid, are too far apart.

• You think Muslims are fanatics

• 😊😊😊

• Thank you for MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 17

• My dad is a muslim my mom is a Christian they are doing just fine so yeah no problem with me either

• I wouldn't marry a muslim..

• I would accept any woman that I deem low risk. Emotionally and financially. So yes.

• its not possible, I'm not a religious person but i know for muslims is forbidden to marry to Christians or any other religion.

• if the person is religious i wouldn't even get as far as dating... marrying a religious person is like marrying an animal in my opinion.

• only if she doesn't force her religion on me!

• I don't care πŸ€”
    I know tha people around me wouldn't agree..πŸ˜‘

• I'll pass

• im muslim myself and no i wouldn't

• This is free. You are free to show your opinion😊🌲

• In the end it's gonna be you and your partner. However you should consider the family, friends and the society you live. And please keep in mind about the cultural differences of your partner.

All the best ☺

• if i loved that person yes i would om not ageist muslims i respect any religion or background

• No, Id prefer not to marry a religious person.

• no girl will bc you guys are rapists don't respect the women and force them to follow your bullshits

• All Muslims shouldn't get married tbh. even the one who claim to be "assimilated" they have the genes which is too much of a risk of spreading sharia law

• let me guess i have to convert as well? Nope.

• Would you as a Muslim accept marrying a non-Muslim, and having her remain a non-Muslim? According to the teachings of Islam, if you are a true Muslim, then then your answer to that should be "No", with no exceptions.

• But Islam does not forbid marriage to another religion. Respect must be reciprocal

• You do whatever you want to be God. Religion is pleased and not difficult

• I live in a majority Muslim community. I know these things. And "you do whatever you want to be God" certainly isn't their attitude in the mosques.

• Dating, sure but I won't marry any deeply religious girl.