Just find out my ex-gained a lot of weight and am now really happy and more motived to work out does that make me a bad person?

so my ex girlfriend texted my friend 3 days ago and accused me of pretending to be her on Instagram.. which I don't know why in the hell she would think that last time we talked she said never to speak to her agin and i haven't even through she stares at me every time i visit her job to the point random girls point it out. i do feel like an ass for being happy about this we were friends for 8 years before we dated and never in my life has someone treated me so poor or made me feel like i was less than human. i had a ex cheat on me and am still good friends with till this day but the way my ex girlfriend and her family treated me is just unforgivable we were almost married. that's a photo of my ex girlfriend bottom she use to be 95 pounds when we dated and she's 5.4 inches tall.just find out my ex-gained a lot of weight and am now really happy and more motived to work out does that make me a bad person?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, whatever makes you happy. No judgement here.

• Lol thank you i was feeling bad about the fact she thought i was pretending to be her online but then i seen this photo and brusted out laughing. She treated me so badly during our broke out when everything was her parents doing and made everyone thinkingii wouldn't dnt leave her alone

• kol will thank u ttyl

Most Helpful Guy

• No lol that's normal

• It is? good i was feeling so bad about it

• Yeah i check in on exes to see whats up recently one just matched with me on tinder i just said lmao honestly I didn't even mean to to click on you how you been anyway? Got no reply lol it just motivates me to stack money and get hotter women and cars clothes etc.

• Lol sounds like a really nice feeling u gotta amy cool storys?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0