When do men really miss their ex after a breakup?

I broke up with my ex about 2 months ago I think about him every day and all things I could of done different for our relationship to work but at the end he started talking to someone else and I left the house I still think about him every day but during this pass months we hasn't reach out at all

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't i move on

What Guys Said 3

• I do miss my ex no even though I don't show it, its possible that he misses you but is trying to move on. Hard break ups only fuel us men to focus on other things like goals, etc. I wouldn't contact my ex even if I wanted to coz I know it's not fair for us both to go through a list of emotions talking to each other. No matter what you do you will remember him/miss him but it will be less and less frequent unless you dwell on it. Am going through same right now.

• honestly it takes me a few weeks to start missing a girl after we break up. I don't know why I guess the reality actually kicks in at this point

• Normally the moment she starts talking to some one else

What Girls Said 0