Do you ever go back to a girl after a long time apart?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes sometimes. My ex of 8 months keeps coming back to me but of course I say no. There was a reason for the breakup

What Guys Said 2

• Generally speaking, I would say its unlikely but not impossible.

Certainly I would not go back to a girl who I chose to be apart from (obviously tho, if its circumstances keeping people apart, then time can be irrelevent).

• So you would def. not go back to a girl you broke up with?

• If they broke up with me (like snackeyq) then I would be the same. I have learned girls break up with guys as a form of trial by fire (at least with my ex) if you don't come back then you didn't care enough type of thinking. She split up with me 7 or more times before I decided she was right and I ended it. We are still great friends I have to add.

• Yes, I have enacted that trial by fire thing twice with one dude. The third time, he bailed. We are not even friends now; I haven't heard from him since.

• I did. We're engaged now.

What Girls Said 1

• Once my ex and I had separated and then got back together for a long time. The first time didn't work out very well, but when we gave each other another chance, it was a great relationship. Even though we are not together anymore, we are still great friends.

So all in all, its OK to get back together as long as you get along fine and good and your feelings for each other are mutaul that you both like eachother.