How do I stop waisting my time? And how do I get over a guy?

I'm really trying to get over a guy. And i feel like i'm wasting my time because every time i talk to a guy in the end it just ends up nowhere. I've had an experience with a relationship so i know how it feels to be loved. but ever since a breakup happen. a guy hits me up i feel like they just use me. and then leave. i just need to know how to stop waisting my time and let guys know i don't wanna be used. i'm sure other females can relate with me. cause all guys want is sex. please help me with these two topics.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• start from friendship and let it grow

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a new guy! Some many out there!

What Guys Said 1

• it is happening because of your low self-esteem.
    you're not a bad person, but you stuck with bad guys due to your low self esteem.
    yes... you have experience from a previous relationship, but unfortunately you haven't learned a lesson from that relationship.
    you should know that... every breakup leaves pain and also leaves a lesson with hope.

be single for a while... you don't need a relationship right now... you need to figure out your strengths and weaknesses.

Good luck...

What Girls Said 3

• You gotta kiss a lot of frogs before meeting a prince, girl. ;)

• Keep yourself busy spending time with the people who love u & do what u love most, like a hobby or job👌

• No matter what, you're going to experience being with the bad guys but you have to be the one to protect yourself and your heart. My first ever boyfriend used me and I realized that I'm not going to give up on finding my next love. The right person takes time to come along... You just have to experience the bad guys before he comes. To avoid all the heartbreak, don't give a guy sex quickly. Start off with a good friendship with a guy and let things take off from there. Don't ever rush into anything! Let the relationship slowly develop.. And as for getting over a guy, I recommend to stop talking to him and just cut him out of your life overall. The power of distance works like a charm! And put your mind to other things, such as the hobbies you love. It takes time to find the right guy and to get over a guy, so always be patient.