I hate my mom but I don't hate her 😂😂 like I hate her lmao I don't know what to think anymore?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like that with me too sometimes. Sometimes I say I don't love my parents or sister and sometimes I even think I don't but deep down I'll always love them and I'll never be the same if one of them passed away. But I haven't felt that way about anyone in my family in at least 2 years now and I am 17 going into grade 12.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• same thing with me I think it has something to do with hormones and always being around her. For me one minute I can be laughing and joking around with my mom and the next I'll have to leave the room because I can't stand her

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You wouldn't hate her if you didn't love her, opposite of love is not caring.

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn , am confused 👍×...×

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you think you hate her? without a little bit of background I don't think any answer to this could be helpful.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I thought the same way at some point but I realized that I should be thankful to have a mother that is willing to raise me & not abandoned me like some moms would, I hope you'll do the same.👌

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't help u with that lmao cuz... same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone's got a love/hate relationship with their mom

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe it's just you're still young

1|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you LOVE her, but you don't LIKE her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not much of help considering I have the same problem with my own mom

0|0
    0|0
  • So what's your question?

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;