I hate my mom but I don't hate her 😂😂 like I hate her lmao I don't know what to think anymore?

85

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like that with me too sometimes. Sometimes I say I don't love my parents or sister and sometimes I even think I don't but deep down I'll always love them and I'll never be the same if one of them passed away. But I haven't felt that way about anyone in my family in at least 2 years now and I am 17 going into grade 12.

Most Helpful Girl

• same thing with me I think it has something to do with hormones and always being around her. For me one minute I can be laughing and joking around with my mom and the next I'll have to leave the room because I can't stand her

What Guys Said 4

• You wouldn't hate her if you didn't love her, opposite of love is not caring.

• Damn , am confused 👍×...×

• Why do you think you hate her? without a little bit of background I don't think any answer to this could be helpful.

What Girls Said 7

• I thought the same way at some point but I realized that I should be thankful to have a mother that is willing to raise me & not abandoned me like some moms would, I hope you'll do the same.👌

• i can't help u with that lmao cuz... same.

• Everyone's got a love/hate relationship with their mom

• maybe it's just you're still young

• It sounds like you LOVE her, but you don't LIKE her.

• Not much of help considering I have the same problem with my own mom

• So what's your question?