Do you still miss your ex after a break up?

esp if its just a fresh break up? (i. e. been a week)

• Yes
  • No

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I still miss my ex 2 years after break up, sure.
    But I think it depends how invested you were to begin with.

• what if the guy has been fully invested in the relationship and always tried to make it work? but in the end, it didn't work out

• he dumped me coz he feels that i didn't make enough efforts in the relationship

• Ah, that's little different I'm afraid.
      I suppose if the breakup was a rash decision it would be more likely that they will miss their partner later on.
      And I suppose in your case, they might miss you anyway if they view themselves as the "more invested" one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mines got me pregnant, left me pregnant, sexually abused me and broke my heart and continously hurt me for the last two years I hate that guy so much nd it's been less then six months even after loosing my baby I've finally learnt how to live even though I used to cry for him everyday for five months but I thought I can do better without him!!

What Guys Said 3

• and i still miss her after 2.5 year of breakup
    breakup was like a kinda surprise to me.. she just said i want to breakup.. there was no fight between us.. nothing

• I kinda miss mine... only miss the dirty sex tho really.

• yes I would miss

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah but it gets easier as time goes on