End of a toxic relationship. Why do I feel like I got the short end of the stick?

After a long time I finally got enough courage to break free from my (mentally) abusive boyfriend. I thought I would find relieve, which I did find, but now I'm starting to feel bad again. And my ex? Well he just shrugged it off and is acting like nothing major happend. He is even ignoring me because I want my stuff back.

I just can't understand how he can act like nothing bad happend. I mean not that long ago he said that I was the only positive thing in his life and that he would have committed suicide if i broke up with him.

Yet I'm the one who feels devestated from the loss of my love (the guy who I fell in love with, not the abusive men I was with afteral).

How can he be so detached?
2
2