My ex girlfriend found a new boyfriend. she won't talk to me now because I keep trying to contact her. this is painful. :( I don't know what to do anymore?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as you'd probably hate to hear it, move on. Do things to take your mind off of it, such as hang out with friends, work out, take on a new hobby. This really helps so that you aren't constantly thinking about it. The worst time is at night when you are trying to sleep. It's okay to cry, it's human, but don't wallow around thinking about it the whole time. Try and bribe yourself with something, "If I can get through the next two days without being depressed or crying, then I will get myself. . . (some little treat you would like)." Slowly progress so the time is longer and longer. Of course, with time you will move on and find someone knew who may be even better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep moving forward brother, don't look back. She's gone now and won't return. Keep pushing. You can climb out of this hell and back into the light. One inch at a time. And you will resurface stronger, better, and at peace. Just keep moving.

What Girls Said 6

• She doesn't want you. She's moved on. I suggest you do the same.

Keep busy and find ways to keep your mind occupied. Reach out to old friends that you may have lost contact with.

If you still find yourself obsessing over your ex, therapy can be very helpful.

• what if it's a rebound and they had problems and (possibly) talk to me

• Don't hold out for a maybe. Many people get into serious relationships right after breaking up with someone and end up married to the new person for life.

• You have to get over her. She has moved on and so should you.
    Delete her from your social media. Stop contacting her, rinse out and live your life. Eventually, you will get over her and maybe find someone else.

• There's only one thing to do, and that's to stop contacting her. Completely.

• Find someone new :)

• Move on.. I know it hurts so much and you miss her, but it's the healthiest thing for you to do. Stop talking to her and focus on yourself. As time goes on, you just stop caring... I know from experience. I used to be so in love with my ex after our breakup and tried doing things to make him miss me, but I realized how stupid it is and how I deserve someone better. Don't spend your time being sad over someone who doesn't appreciate you or care for you... Move on and look forward. You'll feel so much better in the end, trust me. Just get yourself extremely busy to the point where you won't even have time to think about her!

• Let her go. It's painful, but she's moved on. If something were to happen and she were to become single again then you can text her again, but for now let her go.

What Guys Said 2

• Leave her alone. You can't force someone to love you. Cut your loss. Go through your grieving process, pull up your big boy huggies, and let her go.

• Yeah, i was in your boots not too long ago. Look your boots need to be changed up, go out and get another pair or something it's pointless to have crap boots.