Anyone else have someone completely take advantage of their feelings?

So I've been seeing this guy for over a year now and we are currently on what he calls a break. It's day 4 and I went from angry, ok, sad, and I'm mad and want answers. I texted him and he never responded. He was saying I love you, miss you, begging to spend more time with me but the second I got real with feelings in basically shut it down even though he's wanted to hear it. So my take, he usedmy feelings to get what he wants. Anyone else have this happen and how did you handle it? I'm sick of worrying about if he's coming back and I'm moving on. I just want advice on how to react because he will come around!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• if a real emotional relationship is what you want but the person you're with doesn't then don't take the bullshit. move on and find someone who deserves you and that you deserve. life is to short to play these mind games. love is an amazing emotion, don't waste it on people who refuse to give it their all.

• Agreed!!! He's 43, seriously at what point do you man up? He can't even say things are over. Instead he ignores my texts

• Some people just don't take that responsibility for themselves.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't fall for it next time. Remember how you're feeling now next time you hear from him. I don't think you should say anything at all the next time he contacts you. Don't lose yourself respect over him.

What Guys Said 2

• You should move on. I had felt what you are feeling. It's really a terrible feeling.

• It's horrible. Saying things like I want to hear you say you love me. Ugh I'm so stupid!

• he is just using you for sex coz you're too ugly to be his girlfriend.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!