What will I do?

It was my mistake to stay with an emotionally unavailable man for 6 mos., inspired with the idea that he might open his heart because he was interested in trying out a relationship with me. I should have seen other men and didn't settle with him alone. Now I realized that he only wants a companion and nothing serious because he is scared to commit, of responsibilities and selfish of material possessions. He's so bad in loving and doesn't invest in relationships, only wants fun, s*x and no strings attached. He may have looked down on me as well because of my status.

I feel stupid, neglected, unworthy and lost my confidence. I'd like to regain my self-respect and believe that I'll be fine with or without anyone just like before, that I may be able to find a decent man in the future or I'll be able to live a full life even if I'm not meant for marriage.

I have another 6mos to prepare for another venture. What's best to do with this time?
What will I do?
1
1