My ex husband cheated but didn't want to divorce, so I divorced him and still pissed about it, why?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm confused, is he pissed or are you. if you're still pissed it's his own fault, if he is pissed, he lost the right to be upset the moment he cheated.

• Yes, he is pissed at me. He cheated and even though I had solid proof, he denied it, so I divorced him after 19 years. It's also not the first time he's cheated. But I tried to work it out and save my family because we have kids, but he can't stay loyal.

• then my statement applies, he lost the right to be upset.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going through the exact same thing.

What Guys Said 4

• I take it that HE's the one who's pissed. Well, he wouldn't say "I cheated on you so you had a right to divorce with me, I deserved it". There's nothing to be surprised about that for sure.

• He's mad at me for divorcing him.

• I know he is and there's nothing you should be surprised of. He wouldn't blame himself.

• Probably looking at it like failure. But he's the one that failed you. Why wouldn't you be pissed? He cheated on you?

• he's a cuck

• he did not tell you

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!