How long should I ignore her?

She was upset with me because I didn't confirm plans with her, so she said something mean about me that wasn't true. I left because of what she said. She called me many times (I didn't answer) and sent me long texts explaining and apologized. She often changes plans on me, so I have been ready to drop her for good.

It has been two days and I haven't responded at all.

12

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in the same case, where are you from? Being at the place of the girl, I can tell you you should definitely answer to her and explain how you feel and what happened

• However, being ignored by him make me understand I might acted childish and selfish so I understand that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore and I won't fight for him even if a discussion is always the best way to deal with things

• I followed you

What Guys Said 2

• Respond to her. Explain how you feel when she changes plans. Then explain simply that it has to work both ways. If that's not good enough then you walk. Set the boundary then watch if she acts on it.

• just ignore her indefinitely she isn't worth your time