Ex messages?

what are signs that an ex is still interested versus signs that an ex just wants to be friends? Is it possible to make the distinction?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to ex lovers, it's all mind games. You are either a participant or a spectator. You choose your involvement. You want the ex to express real feelings. Until that person does, you should be working on moving on.

• She is a shy girl, and I am trying to move on, but I still care about her. and we met up for a walk which was fun. Then I got a few random messages throughout this past week, messages that keep me wondering, she said she liked a nickname I gave to her, and she told me a story because she thought I would be impressed with her. I am confused.

• Well understand why the two of you broke up and go from there. No one knows her like you do.

What Girls Said 2

• I think most of the girls will not cling onto their ex-es if she's not interested on him anymore. Most girls do not usually offer friendship on guys they used to go out with. Depends on how long you two broke up though. Cause if it's been ages since that broke up thingy happened she's probably over you and will only try to break the ice to avoid awkward moment in case of bumping each other accidentally.

• girls easily give out mixed signals. if they just wanna be friends or more than that, the signlas wil be pretty much the same. Unless its something obvious like she tries to kiss you. She could also be touching you a lot. She will look very good when you are around and will try to be around you

What Guys Said 1

• I don't understand how other people can just jump through relationships.

For me, it's all a matter of finding out whether or not the girl is taken. Why doesn't anyone else have to go through this first? What gives?

How do you get into one in the first place?