Why am I not happy?

My ex cheated on me and he gave me a second chance but when he came over just seemed awkward and I don't know if we really clicked. I mean it just feels weird I don't know if he wants me. He claims he does but he met this girl on a dating app from a different state and he won't stop talking to her. He claims there just friends but how do you think that makes me feel. He won't stop texting his ex he cheated on me with. He claims they are just friends too and he knew her for 10 years but I don't care I'm his girlfriend and he should respect that I don't want him to talking to them

07

Most Helpful Guy

• personally I wouldn't take him back if I was you, Look at it this way there are around 3801298100 men in this world lets say half of them are married that means there are still 1900649050 and you can do the same again for men who are homosexual, men out of your age preferences and men who are not currently living in the same country as you now and you still have 237581131 men in this world. that is why I say you are much better off leaving the man who has cheated on you already and find one who loves you and won't cheat.

What Guys Said 6

• Why are you so stupid to take a cheater back?

• Wait, HE cheated on you and gave YOU a second chance? That's twisted - or did I get something wrong? I know it's not that easy, but dump him and find a better one. Chances for that are obviously good, as billson already stated ;)

• Please walk away and dont look back before it's too late.

• go fuck is friend.

• apparently you do not have what it takes for him

• he's a cheater u can do better

What Girls Said 0