How to move on after being dumped in a 8 year relationship?

We lived together for 7.5 years we both had son's the same age of 3 when we met. They have been raised like brothers. I also have 3 kids that live with me there mom is no where in our lives nor does she pay any money to help. My recent ex , moved thousand miles away 7 months ago and won't talk to us it hurts my son he is sad now there gone life is not as fun it feels so empty. I was always nice paid all the bills spoiled both of them with everything they wanted. I found out she was sexting a old 3rd cousin of all people and called her out on it she then got upset I got involved and moved out. We miss being family and all the fun we had she doesn't care how much it hurts us and I don't know how to be happy and move on without them. This is my 3rd long term relationship and my favorite I thought it was my last. We were so in love the first 5 years got engaged. then she started to change It hurts so much to see my son lonley and sad without his stepbrother we miss them both. and I can't change it I have no family aside from my kids for holidays or weekend get togethers I can't seem to meet girls or friends. My business seems to suffer from my new lack of motivation I really don't know how to cope with this in any real way aside from reading too much about everyone's posted same situation. I don't even want to get off the couch or go to work I'm broken and it's getting worse everyday. I need a miracle or to end myself. But I love my kids I don't want to die and leave them to suffer in a cruel world but I want the insanity and pain to stop. I tried counseling but it seemed silly and really no help. I can't stop wanting and missing how it use to be. I hate this world and how nothing lasts happiness is elusive and heaven is probably not even real. What's the point of our mondain lives? Your life may change the same way someday sooner or later love is temporary or a one way street everyone is selfish and seem so fake. how do we find peace in knowing this?
How to move on after being dumped in a 8 year relationship?
Add Opinion