My ex left me for his ex a few months ago. Now he wants to get back with me again. What should I do?

1320

Most Helpful Guy

• if I was you I'd block him everywhere to make sure I never hear from him again. don't need this drama in my life.

Most Helpful Girl

• He obviously doesn't know what he wants. Set boundaries and refuse to take him back. He's putting his own needs first. So he'll continually go back and forth if you allow him to. Or, even leave you for someone else when you have problems within the relationship.

It obviously didn't work out a second time around with his ex, so he thinks he can just "click his fingers" and you'll take him back. He disregarded your feelings when he dumped you for his ex.

I'd never go back to a guy who'd left me for someone else. If I wasn't good enough for him when I was with him, he sure as hell wouldn't be good enough for me after he'd left me for another girl

What Guys Said 19

• Fuck that nigga

• Run a fucking mile

• when I go forward I don't go back 🔙 we are meant to better what we do in life so if it didn't work the first time are you sure you want to go through that again? how did it feel the last time it broke down

• R U N

• i won't even fart for my ex.

• if he did it once, he'll sure as heck do it again.

• no don't even think about accepting him back.. he didn't even think about you when he went back to his ex

• Don't do it. Move on.

• don't go back to him

• Jog him on love x

• Don't go back to him if you go back it's a big mistake

• he left you before... he'll do it again when he gets better than you

• I don't agree with all these people that are telling you that it's a pattern and he'll never change. People can change if they want to. You just have to find out if he REALLY wants to change and if he REALLY wants to be with just you. That's your homework though, not any of ours.

• tell him to curve his dick outside between his legs and to fuck off himself

• sounds like me rnw but only thing is she ain't wanna get back with me , but if i was u don't do it if he left u for his ex than wants to get with u again that means he's working in a cycle which can be very stupid if u tryna get serious.. just fuck with me I'm a good guy

• sound like he wants both of you. are you ok with sharing him with another girl?

• I wouldn't go back. He may be able to change but that's a big maybe.

• If he wants sex quickly, I would say no. But I am a guy and always like/want sex.

• do take him back you get the samething everytime

What Girls Said 12

• Excuse me? Oh hell no, do not accept him back, he wants the best of both worlds. He can't just dump you for an ex and then get back with you and expect everything is fine. It's not fine and he shouldn't use you like that. You need to move on and find someone who appreciates you and has no doubts in being with you. He made his bed, now he has to lay in it.

• Simple say no.

Don't re-live mistakes.

• I wouldn't get back together with him. He's already proven he doesn't care much about you, what's changed?

• Tell him to go fuck himself.

• Move on! Delete him from your life.

• Ignore him, that's what you should do. Why would you even consider having anything to do with him?

• It's a pattern of his, don't fall into it

• Continue To Move Forward & Keep The Past In The Past, That Ex Of Yours Doesn't Need To Be Let Back Into Your Life.

• it is your own decision

• If he really wants you, he should ask you out on a date! He broke up with you :/

Do you still love him?

• Keep your dignity and do not get back together with him.

• It's called oportunism and lack of options.
    How prideless would you have to be to accept him back? He basically threw you in the garbage bin already and has been entertained with his ex the whole time.
    It's your life and decision, but hopefully you didn't tell him "I'm confused, I will think about it".