Does anyone else feel useless and not interesting to others?

(before anyone say that, yes I'm confident but yet I can't keep friend, boyfriend, hookup,..)

011

Most Helpful Guy

• you may feel this way because of the way you have been treated in the past or something that has made you change the way you think.
    a pattern has been set in your mind and you have to break it.

( don't worry) we all feel the same way one way or another, it's just a matter of moving on and moving forward.
    you don't need to be unique to be special. on the other side of the world, one would wish to be just like you.

find a hobby, take a double shift, volunteer to help older people, Invite your family members out to eat, share your meal with a homeless child or try babysitting for free.
    you'll feel positive about what you're doing and you're going to find out more positive things about yourself you didn't even know about.

It doesn’t matter what you do for a living, how many friends you have or how “successful” you may appear to be.
    you are valuable for who you are, not for what you do.

Good luck...

• Yes it's probably due to my mental disorders and IQ level but it lasts too long now, I don't know if it'll change one day

Thank you!

• IQ level?

IQ level was made by humans to determine your potential... while God created you with unlimited possibilities and high intelligence to use them not to allow a stupid test to decide your potential.

try to be more positive.

What Guys Said 10

• Pretty much. But don't help myself haha. Then again, where I am at the moment this isn't a bad thing

• than you need to fix some shit in your behaviour..

• but is it worth it to change for people?

• ahh that adds crucial context. learning how to better deal with derealisation might help. try listening to this song: is happiness just a word? by Vinnie Paz he suffers from derealisation too. might be relatable

• ok I'll, thank you

• another day in the life of. ..

• What exactly do you bring that is of high value to a relationship?
    And no, not your vagina.

A high-value guy will be expecting it, something. What sets you apart, makes you desirable, a 'keeper'?

• I'm honestly not ready for a relationship so neither my vagina or something else. I meant that I get easy bored by people so I feel like I will end up alone, I think that as I rejected people too much now I have the same but I don't even want it. Maybe it's karma aha

• Yes. I like girls for their personality not for looks (which not too many guys my age feel and I'm 17btw going into grade 12) so since I am kind of picky, I feel useless and worry I'll be alone forever.

• You're still young, it's more than frequent than you can think that a guy never had a girlfriend at your age. And that's great being into personality, that shows a mature side

• I know but I just feel so lonely. Whenever I see or hear of couples my age or younger than me, it makes me want to cry. Quick question, would you like it if your boyfriend liked you for your personality? That's why I have only had one high school crush and I worry that it's bad considering the fact that it's less likely for me to get a crush, therefore I miss out on a lot of dates. And I am still virgin but I hope to lose it to a girl I love. I admit, the last time I had a crush, I though nothing of her at first, had a real deep conversation with her and then though she was a nice person and maybe I'll consider her as a girlfriend in the future. Then the next day I totally fell for her. So I was in love with both her looks and personality but if it weren't for me having a real deep conversation with her, I wouldn't have fell for her.

• u can't keep a friend? ok for boyfriend and better off being away of hookups

• No I can't, I know why but I feel like I'll always be alone

• could u explain why u do stuff to make your friends to be away from you?

• Yes I do. Every single day. And I have absolutely zero confidence too

• maybe your just not ready to settle down. that's ok. and maybe you will always 'play the Field' that's ok too

• I'm definitely not ready yet but now I feel like people ignore me... Maybe I rejected them too much or maybe I'm too cold..

• have you ever tried sexting?

• ok figured it out. I'm following you asker

• oh absolutely. women fall head over heels for me just to leave me in a year.

• yeah every time I try to find a girlfriend she cheats on me or dumps me

• do you know for which reasons?

• because she always wants a badboy
      its no fair!!

• Well I'd say don't become a bad boy for them because once a girl will get interested by you and might want someone kind

What Girls Said 0