My ex boyfriend came to my house and kissed me. I don't know what to do?

He broke up with me about a month ago because he said he just needed a serious break from dating and i wasn't doing anything wrong. We were together for about 2 and a quarter years. About 2 hours ago i heard a knock on the door and when i opened it, it was him. I looked shocked yet confusedly at him and said "uhm [his name]... what are you doing here?". He just looked at me, said "because of this", and then walked up to me, put his hands on my waist area and kissed me on the lips for maybe 10 seconds. When he pulled back, i just stared at him in a "speechless" expression. I let him into my house because it was rainy out. Then he told me how he's sorry he broke it off with us, that he was just not thinking right at the time, and acted impulsively about him breaking up with me. I didn't know what to say since I've never had this kind of thing happen to me before. I really loved being with him because he was the best boyfriend compared to my other, but i just don't know if we'd break up again if i would get back together with him. What should i do? i don't want to make a mistake i could regret. this could be either missing out on a good relationship, or us ending up splitting again.

when he did break up with me, i wasn't raging with anger or got overly upset because i kind of understood where he was coming from since i did the same to my boyfriend before him because i just needed break. no i didn't get back together with that boyfriend because i didn't see it working. but half of me is saying i should because i can see it working, while the other half of me is saying i shouldn't because "get back together" 's don't always turn out nicely.

no he didn't break up with me all aggressively or like that. he was really calm and friendly about it if you can see what i mean by that. I'm stuck and don't know what to do because right before he left, i told him i would think about it and let him know. when he left my house, he did kiss me again, but just quickly on my cheek instead of my lips.

30

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Aww this is like something out of a movie, please do it!

• I want to , yet don't want to at the same time. I want to because it was the best relationship i've had and i really loved being with him. But, i don't want to because i don't want to get into a relationship that'll possibly end in a breakup again

• Well you both obviously love each other, give it another go

• I vote to get back with him. He seems to care about you a lot.

• I know he still does and i still care a lot about him. I just would not want to get back into a relationship that could end in a breakup again. On the other hand, i could be missing out on a really good relationship since it was the best one i've had

• Everyone deserves a second chance.

• And your relationship does

• Give him a second chance. He still loves you.