How to get through heartbreak?

Will I ever find love again? I simply can't. I'd rather be alone than to not be with the one I just broke up with. I feel depressed and alone, and I can't deal with it. It's such an awful feeling. How did you get through it? Is it true there's one person for everyone? :(

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Be happy for what u hve if u can't be happy just look in to mirror and see the person u r. If u lack some where, get it. If u feel heartbreak its not love its just an attachment to other person. Just remember how much u r family loves u and what ur priorities are.
    What i can see is u r just 16 and u think or feel that u r heart is broken. Just take some deep breaths enjoy the moment even if it is bad feel what u feel and write it down on page and burn it. Because lot more will come either good or bad... Try to live every moment of it. Love never makes u depress it make u grow. U may not understand all of it now. Just trust the words and please be happy

Most Helpful Girl

• U r 16? Please... don't even worry. U have plenty of relationships and breakups left to do. Happens to all of us and we all feel " oh I will never love someone as much "... it's a pile of bullshit

What Guys Said 7

• yes, there is one person. in the starting it is called first then second then third then so on.

• May I PM you about it?

• me and my girlfriend and best friend of three years just split I feel your pain it sux.

• My girlfriend of a year and a half just dropped me for another dude she met at a party, after everything im down, broken, :-(((

• Oh I am so sorry. We can get through this. My boyfriend still loves me and I love him very much. But he refused to get rid of this girl he kept seeing late at night

• Yes be sure we will get through it hurts though very very much

• like Karen Carpenter said it her song. ( it just takes time)

• when u had breakup?

• sorry to hear. but it can take long period of time. I overcame, like in 18 months but I'm fine now

• I won't.

• yea try to stay positive

• You'll meet someone else at some point. It may not seem like it now but you will get over it.

What Girls Said 1

• Awww I'm sorry. Time helps.