Keep seeing signs of my ex?

To put it short, my ex broke up with me after extremely bad circumstances surrounding us and other people who we're hell-bent on ruining our relationship. Seven months later, he hates me. Hates me. And I see signs everywhere. Stopped at a light the other day, and part of a road sign was visible through power line poles and other street signs. The name of the street originally said nothing in reference to him, but the position I was stopped at the light and the way the poles all lined up, spelled out his name perfectly. I've seen his last name everywhere, and more recently it's been accompanied by a reference to babies and children. I've never been much of a spiritual person, but some of the things that have happened have been too much to look past. For a fact, there's too much damage that has been done with him and I, but I'm not one hundred percent sure about anything. Why would this be happening to me?

12

What Guys Said 2

• one word.. habits. you need to form new habits. once you do, that stuff won't happen

• Will it bring him back if I don't? The Law of Attraction, and that.

• no. don't worry about him.

• I wouldn't worry about it.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like you aren't over him and are looking for signs of him everywhere. Chances are, if you were together, you wouldn't have noticed his last name everywhere, but since you aren't together, when you see his last name, you notice it and your mind calls it to attention. It's also very likely that the references you are saying are also just long shots fueled by your desires.

You need to get over him and remind yourself that you are never ever ever, getting back together.