If you drunk text your ex angry comments?

is that considered harassment? What if you apologize the following morning?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what you say. Either way, seems like unnecessary drama.

If you are the ex drunk dialing, remover her # from your phone. That way you don't have the ability to do it again.

If you are the one receiving drunk texts, contact your service provider and get their number blocked (my phone actually has that feature, you's may too).

• Thanks, I removed his number from my phone a long time ago, but unfortunately I remember it by heart lol

What Guys Said 2

• Drunk texts usually means you want their attention/you still care. Rude or nice comments is just a way of opening communication.

• He only texted me late at night/ early in the morning when he wanted some...not just to talk. :(

• "wanting your attention", hoping you will give in to him. Your right he did want some. Don't respond to those. Don't respond unless he expresses true feelings. None of this how you doing crap, and wanna chill stuff. When it's ginuine, you will know. Hang in there. Break ups are tough, we have all been there. Good luck to you.

• No, harassment (legally) would be prolonged pestering with a clear goal of being hurtful. One night of drunk texts won't get you into much trouble unless like, his dad's a judge.

What Girls Said 1

• it's not harassment, it's just a text while drunk

i wouldn't apologize unless he mentions it specifically