Should I break up with my boyfriend?

I (F/20) have been with my boyfriend (29) for two years now. He is my best friend and I want to spend the rest of my life with him but I feel like we've met too soon. We used to hang out every day but because he's become very busy with family and work, we only see each other once a week. It bothers me a lot that that day is typically something like a Wednesday or a Sunday while on Fridays and Saturdays he goes out drinking with his friends while I stay at home because my only option really is to go clubbing with my single friends. I just don't feel comfortable going while I am in a relationship.
Probably my closest friend is a guy who my boyfriend gets very jealous over. That's mainly because the friend does have romantic feelings for me but I don't reciprocate them at all. Even with that, I feel like if I hypothetically hadn't met my boyfriend, I would be with him. I've never actually said that to either my boyfriend or the friend because I am very serious about staying faithful to my boyfriend. I spend a lot of time with him as opposed to my female friends mainly because it takes me out of the environment of hook ups and drinking but I spend more time with him than my actual boyfriend.
The time I've spent apart from him makes me realize that I am missing out on so much that happens in your twenties while my boyfriend has already experienced all that long before dating me. I think about how if I broke up with my boyfriend in 5 years, I would have missed so much of my youth because I wanted to stay faithful.

I also feel like there are some red flags like how my boyfriend refuses to introduce me to his parents. I understand that they are really strict but he tells me that he wants to get married and his sister has even said that if he actually thought that, he'd make some attempt to win over his parents to me. I think that this in itself is small but it becomes a much bigger dilemma with the other crisis I explained.
Should I break up with my boyfriend?
4
3