Is it this good or bad?

My boyfriend and I got back together. He cheated on me but were trying to work shit out. I noticed he doesn't text me much or go out of his way. He texted me he's going to be at a party today he said that yesterday. So today I texted "good morning hope you have a good day" I got nothing back. If I don't hear from him today is that bad?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that's a good idea to open the door again for that guy to create chaos in your life again.
    relationships are like glass. sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than hurt yourself trying to put it back together.

take your time to heal, and space to know what do you want... and never care so much about what you lost in the past, work on your future.
    Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• Just leave him. He sounds like he's just wasting your time. I understand that cheaters deserve a second chance too, but he sounds like he's not even willing to put in some effort in trying to work things out. If he can't even respond to a single good morning message, then what's the point of being with him at all?

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly I don't get why people get back to cheaters. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

• And especially after you forgive him, he will always think that you tolerate his behavior so he'll be tempted to do that again

• You text someone good morning they should at least have the decency to address your text. That's sweet I could never leave someone hanging like that.

• he does not love you

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like you know the answer to this question... move on

• it's bad the moment you found out he cheated on you.