I don't know what is even happening anymore?

I thought this guy blew me off by not talking to me for five days and he apparently was all "you didn't text me last weekend 😔" and I replied back "what? you could have texted me too you know."... can I just... and I was annoyed at this whole situation because I've never had this happen to me before and so I was going to end it because this is ridiculous and we obviously have a major communication issue and it turns out today is his goddamned birthday. Can someone please just help me sort out this damn mess... what do I do. I care for him but this is fucked up.

12

What Guys Said 2

• he doenst deserve you.. a man who waits his woman to ask for him doesn't desrve her.. its his job to care and ask anyways..

• He's playing hard to get. It's what we guys tend to do when we get too much of the same female attention. We can be selfish too

What Girls Said 1

• How long had you been seeing him?