Should I message my ex?

My ex broke up over 3 months ago after 2+ years together. The breakup was weird, he kept talking to me for 2 months, kissed me and said he didn't actually mean it and ended it by saying we couldn't even be friends. I was really hurt but respected his wishes and never contacted him again. On the beginning of this week, after one month of not talking, he texted me and, when i replied, he didn't answer it.

With a simple text message, all my progress (feeling better with myself and missing him less and less) went away. I'm back to feeling sad, empty and being an overall mess. I still have his belongings at my place and I thought that maybe I should message him to deliver them now that I feel bad instead of putting at risk my future progress. If i deliver everything now, I won't have any reason to even consider talking to him in the future. But I don't know if that's the right option? I still love him and want him back but I can't handle feeling like this no more

It's important to say that I am not considering it sending it by mail because it would cost me too much money and he is not worthy of it. My parents offered to take his stuff, but I wanted to see him for the last time. Should I do this?
Should I message my ex?
3
0