Should I message my ex?

My ex broke up over 3 months ago after 2+ years together. The breakup was weird, he kept talking to me for 2 months, kissed me and said he didn't actually mean it and ended it by saying we couldn't even be friends. I was really hurt but respected his wishes and never contacted him again. On the beginning of this week, after one month of not talking, he texted me and, when i replied, he didn't answer it.

With a simple text message, all my progress (feeling better with myself and missing him less and less) went away. I'm back to feeling sad, empty and being an overall mess. I still have his belongings at my place and I thought that maybe I should message him to deliver them now that I feel bad instead of putting at risk my future progress. If i deliver everything now, I won't have any reason to even consider talking to him in the future. But I don't know if that's the right option? I still love him and want him back but I can't handle feeling like this no more

It's important to say that I am not considering it sending it by mail because it would cost me too much money and he is not worthy of it. My parents offered to take his stuff, but I wanted to see him for the last time. Should I do this?

03

What Guys Said 3

• don't justify your pain as a green light to open your heart again.
    Instead of allowing your heart and emotions to dictate your choices, decide to make a change, and take your time to fix what's broken.

no matter how good or bad this relationship... never regret.
    good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience. both are essential in life.

follow your own path, not one that others want you to follow.

• you should not

• so, what do you think i should do?

• find someone new? exes are exes for a reason.. no?

• Do you all even read What people write or you just come into the break up forum to vomit the usual "exes are exes for a reason". Jesus, i know my ex is an ex for a reason, i like him still but i know we aren't getting back together, i wasn't talking about that!!!

• he is an ex for a reason
    dont stick to one and only guy there are 3.5billion more guy out there

• did you read why I was considering texting him though?

• no need
      just dont text an ex

What Girls Said 0