Well I'm single?

Asshole didn't wanna be with me anymore. Don't know why, after a month I'm finally moved out but we still have sex?

419

Most Helpful Guy

• It's sounds like a good deal for him.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• So he doesn't want to be with you and you've moved out but you're still giving him sex? You might as well give him access to your bank account too, lol. Seriously, what are you getting out of this other than sex? He's getting what he wants, sex and no commitment.

• Lol we do have a bank account gym membership and phone bill together still and two dogs. Sooo

• Lol, but no relationship because he said he doesn't want you. So he gets access to your vagina and no strings.

• I don't get it? Why continue to have sex with I'm when he clearly threw you away? That's pathetic on your part. He's getting you without the extra baggage...

• It's a win-loss situation and he's a winner. Gets sex free of responsibilities. Is that what you want for him? I don't think so.

• Is it rebound sex if it's with your ex? Is it break-up sex if you do it for a month after breaking up? Perhaps your relationship did a reverse, and devolved from a relationship into an friends with benefits situation.

• Time to find a new a$$hole and this time don’t unpack your stuff.

• So he's an asshole but you still have sex with him... Do you expect a dog to learn not to go on the couch when you give it a treat everytime it gets on the couch?

• Seems like you need some new dick in your life.

• Have you asked him about it? What's his take on things?

• I should

• I would. I'd want to know, no matter what the response is. Something changed his mind. And pretty drastically, if you had to move out. But if you're still having sex, you're just being used. Don't do that to yourself. You're better than that.

• Haha you're single, you claim the guy to be an asshole, but you still sleep with him.

Well this is quite the head scratcher.

• Really give me the contact of this guy a need to learn it!

• really what in the hell is wrong with you

• Looks like you guys are just FWBs now.

• lucky guy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ why should he you feed him anyways

• It's fine

• You won't be able to move on with your life if you are still involved with him

• the question is why?

• Hahah women complaining about assholes. It's your fault you refuse to date good men.

• Wait he kicked you out but yous still fuck maybe he's fucking other women in your old bed and you on the side

What Girls Said 3

• he probably still loves u, just wanted some space. You two should try and work things out. Find out why he needs space from you. He clearly still has feelings because you two are still intimate. Find out what you need to do to get him back.

• Why do you still have sex?

• Just nighstand?