How did you get over your last relationship?

I just can't forget him this easily. He changed my life and changed some of my opinions about things that matter to me. He broke up with me three weeks ago and I bet he's happy that he did it while I'm here wondering what I did wrong. I know I have to move on but I just can't unfollow him and block him from social media because I still love him.

I want to hear it from other people. How did you guys get over your last relationship?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• it'll just take some time and I bet you'll realize that you didn't do anything wrong. Sometimes two people just aren't made to be together.

keep yourself busy with new hobbies and friends and try to stay off of social medial for a bit.

I wish you the best and I hope you know that sometimes things happen for a reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• It took me 3 years to get over my 2 year relationship and the best thing he did was block me on social media and refuse to have any contact with me. It feels terrible but I'm glad it happened that way looking back now. Also having friends to talk to about it who always listened no matter how much I brought it up helped greatly.

What Guys Said 2

• Do something that makes you happy...
    Maybe begin to do something different.. like gym or something like that..
    I didn't have the opportunity to do that when i broke up... and i take 3/4 months to forget her...
    Distract yourself and the thought of him will disappear..

• thank you very much
      it helped me!

• Time. Realizing that you won't be back together with them, and moving on to other people. It may well take longer than just 3 weeks. My first break up took 2 eeks to get over, and my latest break up was ~2 months ago, I'm still not sure if I'm over it. But you just got to stop thinking about what you did wrong, and focus on finding someone else who'll stay with you

What Girls Said 2

• It takes a while. Time heals wonders

• I want to believe that.

• Very painfully but luckily I have good friends that helped me through it.

• You're very lucky that you have friends who helped you get over that

• You should do that too. Try to find things that you find repulsive about him.

• Thank you for the advice. That will help me a lot!