Help I need advice ?

(I'm 20, boyfriend is 26 and we have been dating for 8 months, currently in a 7 month relationship)

Everything was fine until 2 weeks ago. My boyfriend is usually good at keeping up with his messages and makes me feel amazing when I hang out with him. Nonetheless he ignored a message I sent to him until the end of his day last week. So I spoke to him about it on the weekend (Saturday) and he seemed to understand what I was saying. He said that he got busy, I know he is not busy that he can't find 15 seconds to say I'm busy. I'm not a controlling girlfriend and never told him what to do.

4 days after speaking to him he does the same thing again. He ignored me until the end of the day. Since this happening we have messaged for 1 more day and then I just stoped messaging him when I recognised the disrespect he was showing me as I had already spoke to him about ignoring me and then he does it again.

Right now it's been 2 days since I've been ignoring him and he seems to be doing his usual thing as he is uploading snaps on his story.

What do I do? Honestly I really like this guy and don't understand how this all happened. I'm just upset that he didn't take notice anything we spoke about because he just repeated his behaviour like he doesn't care how I feel.

What do you think I should do? Continues ignoring him? Talking to him for the 3rd time about not informing me? HELP!!!
Help I need advice ?
4
0