What is wrong with him? Should we break up?

My boyfriend and I have been together for three years. He used to be really sweet easy to talk to and amazing. I fell in love with him. However things have changed. I have noticed that he has a lot to say about decisions I make. I have a full time job last year I got a part time job to save money to buy a car and a house. I bought my car last year he said I should lease because buying is a waste of money. I recently bought my house. At first he was proud of me now he's telling me I wasted my time and money. My bills are pay and we still go Dutch on dates ( which is totally fine with me). He constantly not picks at my clothes and the little makeup that wear. Tells me what I wear is a reflection of him. I have a bad habit of biting my finger when I'm nervous he recently told me o would be single if I didn't stop doing that by a certain time. He expects my nails to be done all the time because his mom gets hers done every week. I'm not a slob but he makes me feel bad about my self he says things to me that I would never say to him I'm better than this. I never comment on his clothes or anything that doesn't matter as long as your clean and happy. Should I dump him or work it out because we've been together for a few years?

21

What Guys Said 1

• ohh baby it's Ur boyfriend or Ur boss? damn don't give a fk. know Ur worth baby.

• Where are you from that this level of grammar is commonplace?

What Girls Said 2

• You two seem like your in a happy loving relationship, not.

Sorry doll that just sounds miserable and awful.

• Break up.