Is my stalking of ex on fb completely wrong?

Just did it pretending to be someine else. I actually messaged the details of our ugly relationship to one of the girls amongs his fb friends. I thought she looked like his type and possibly was involved with him. I honestly wanted to warn her if what kind of man my ex is. Her response was as if she was confussed why i was sharing all that with her as they were only mates. His respons was "why are you messaging to my gf?" I have given a birth to our daughter 2 months ago. We have been through hell in intensive care for two weeks. Him and his family were aware of all happening and no one had a heart to even call to see how our newborn daughter was coping. Does he deserve hell from his ex (aka me)?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, stalking someone is wrong. you should be working on repairing your emotions and life.

Most Helpful Girl

• stalking an ex. yes, it's wrong, stop it. Move on

What Guys Said 2

• God no move on if your life you loon. Unless he physical abused you I wouldn't tell anyone about your relationship.

• that is the whole point. He did abuse me physically on a number of ocaisiona

• You're really not over him if you're stalking him. Someone who is over someone wouldn't feel the need to stalk them and talk to their potential interests. Sounds delusional.

• I am angry for that he never visited or even aknowledged our daughter and it feels good to make him feel. miserable for some reason

• Be free. Don't give him further time of day.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes stalking is wrong.. and he moved on and hopefully trying to better himself

• It's only going to end in heartache

• My feelings the best ones anyway are no longer present. I kinda feel better for making him feel miserable