What do you think about this breakup? Do you think there's a chance of reconciliation?

19, dated this 24 yr old for like seven months. This was my first time dating as I have anxiety, and honestly I was hesistant but I decided to give him a chance. Before he met, he was single for about 5 months after breaking up with his ex of 2yrs. He broke up with her because she cheated on him. And they still talked during our course of dating, which I should have deemed as a red flag. He said that was his first serious relationship so I was like, well okay.. I wish I had listen to my gut because he was already dishonest, manipulative, and pressuring. Like the second time we hung out, he forced me to kiss him. But besides this, he was nice, funny, and "caring" He knew I had no experience so I think that's why he took advantage of me. I noticed from June, he talked to me less, but we still saw each other once a week. Anyhow, I ended things with him because he pressured me into almost giving oral sex. I'm a virgin while he is not, and I told his boy SEVERAL times that I am waiting. I went over to his place, and he pressured me to take off my underwear. And what hurt me is he called me selfish for not giving BJ. I thought we could maybe work things out. So I tried to talk about how I felt, and the last straw was he hung up on me. He showed no remorse and said because I was asking questions over repeatedly. But we had the last convo last month. After I told him how I felt, he said that he would distance himself from me so he won't hurt me anymore and that was that. I can't stop thinking about him despite the way he treated me. The relationship was getting too physical, but I keep thinking about the good times...
It's been about 3weeks NC. Even though I deleted him on Snap, he still has me but he can't see my story. It just hurts because I gave my all to him and risked certain things. He was the only person I was close to these last months. Do you think there's a chance he'll realized what he did? Like if he can talk to an ex that cheated on him?
+1 y
He met my mom in Feb and she thought he seemed controlling so she didn't fully support it. Plus she didn't like how we had diff majors. I really did like him as he was the first person I opened up to since 2011, but I'm trying to move on... Even the thought of him with another girl hurts. But I gave too many chances so..
8
8