Should I ever talk to her again?

My ex broke up with me about a month ago because she wasn't feeling the same anymore. We haven't spoken in like 3 weeks and we blocked each other on social media. Should I ever message her again to see how she is doing I mean we dated for 2 years so she was huge in my life?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Move on. Sounds like she's done with you. Just continue with your life and forget her.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. She has moved on. You will just make it harder on yourself. Ex lovers can rarely ever be friends again. Besides nothing good can really come of it. I have experience. You're better off trying to focus on you and making yourself better. Find a new interest and make it your passion. Sorry buddy. Ik it's rough. It seems like you really love her. It'll get better tho.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• No, because it'll bring back a lot of old feelings and you won't be able to move on with your life.

• He messed it up?, U or her?
    If its u, then u should message her for sure, else wait until she contact you.